Last Updated: 01 April 2020
In accordance with the provisions of number one and two of Article Fifteenth of the Company's Articles of Association. The Ordinary General Meeting of the Company ARKO COMPANHIA DE SEGUROS, SA, headquartered at Av. Armando Tivane, No. 569, in Maputo, is convened. and registered at the Legal Entities Registry Office under number 100 659 271, to take place on March 31, 2020, at 3 pm, at the registered office, with the following Agenda:
1) Consideration and approval of the 2019 report and accounts;
2) Prospects for the development of society and approval of the Budget for 2020;
3) Approval of the proposal for the application of the results;
4) Increase in Capital Stock;
5) Approval of the External Auditor;
6) Review of the remuneration of the governing bodies;
7) Election of new governing bodies (quadrennium 2020 - 2023);
8) Other matters of interest to society.
All shareholders are entitled to vote at the General Meeting. However, only those shareholders who have deposited the respective Share Ownership Certificates issued by the Banks where the shares are registered, at the Company's Headquarters, between 13 and 20 March, may be present or represented.
Once the respective Share Ownership Certificates have been deposited by the shareholder and he is unable to participate, he must be represented by an agent. The respective mandate instruments must take the form of Letters of Representation signed by the principals and with the respective signatures recognized by a Notary, addressed to the Chairman of the General Meeting and delivered at the Company's Headquarters.
This procedure is applicable to shareholders who are legal persons, who will be represented by whoever they designate for the purpose.
We also inform that the documents and other support elements for the matters under discussion will be available and can be obtained at the Company's Headquarters, starting on March 13th.
See the notice in the General Meeting Notice